Hey there, thanks for taking the time to learn more about Alex.
Alex has many specialties and considers himself the ultimate utility man. Alex is currently with the Lancaster Barnstormers Professional Baseball team of the Atlantic League in Lancaster, PA. Heading into his sixth season with the team, he is the Director of Promotions & Special Events, and his functions include:
- Sales – Group tickets, season tickets, advertising and events. 2017 total sales – $230,000. 2018 sales as of 8/1/18 – $300,000
- Marketing – Planning promotional nights, giveaways, and working with sponsors to meet their exact needs.
- Special Events – Create, plan and execute ballpark special events including family shows, concerts, fan fests, beer tours, etc. Oversee marketing efforts such as paid social, email marketing, community outreach and partner initiative programs. Manage event budgets to ensure profitability.
- Entertainment – Alex serves as the on-field personality (Yes, that means he slings t-shirts for a living) This job is the ultimate marriage between entertaining fans at the stadium while also fulfilling all sponsorship needs.
- Creative Design – Alex oversees the press box and the entire production. This includes two full time staff members and 30+ seasonal employees. He creates graphics, both still and motion, for the video board, along with editing highlight videos for both the live shows and social media. This task includes the use of Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, and After Effects.
Thanks again for stopping by, and heads up!